- 09:30 Norbert Hartl, Take a small REST. Simple approaches for REST in smalltalk
- 10:00 Stephane Ducasse, Marcus Denker, The next steps for the Pharo Vision
- 11:00 Laurent Laffont, John Thornton, Amber, the Smalltalk for web developers
- 12:00 Nick Ager, An introduction to jQuery Mobile
- 12:30 Stefan Marr, RoarVM, Sly
- 13:00 David Chisnall, Compiling Smalltalk to fast native Code
- 13:30 Craig Latta, Spoon
- 14:00 Stephan Eggermont, Willem van den Ende, Diego Lont, Back to the future, (re)learn smalltalk (till 16:30).
Enough food for thought for a single day, I’d say.
But it gets even better:
FOSDEM is the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for the community. Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. No registration necessary.