If you’d like to come to our VA Smalltalk Forum Europe 2010 in Stuttgart on June 8th, you’d probably want to stay overnight, since we have a full day of information and networking for you.
We have reserved a small block of rooms at the hotel that’s available for 165 EUR per night including breakfast. You can do two things to reserve the room:
You may call the hotel directly at +49 711 2048-0 and indicate that you are part of the VA Smalltalk Forum Europe group to obtain this rate. Or you may go to the hotel website (German) (English) and do the following:
1. Click on Business Client/Geschäftskunden at the top of the page
2. Enter Rate Access Code/Preiszugangs-Code “GOJT”
3. Select the Stuttgart Hotel
4. Scroll down to select dates on Calendar
5. Scroll down to see find the rate of 165 Euro a night.
This room rate is only available until May 25th, or shorter if the block is booked. There also is an early bird rate of 183 excl. Breakfast which has to be booked at least 7 days in advance.
Since the hotel is very central in Stuttgart, directly across the road from the main train station, there are plenty of other options, some of them probably a lot cheaper.
You can use the typical booking sites like hrs.de or expedia.de or whatever you like to find them. Some cheaper but still close alternatives are:
- Hotel Ibis Stuttgart City, about 10 minutes by tramway
- Motel One Stuttgart, quite new, about 14 minutes by tramway
- InterCity Hotel Stuttgart, in the main train station, just across the street from the conference hotel
If you’ve found or know a nice hotel near Stuttgart main station and would like to recommend it to VAST Forum attendees, let me know in the comments.